A&A STAFF IS HERE TO ASSIST YOU IN THE ADMISSION PROCESS
Each referral is handled with the utmost professionalism and respect. The admission staff is readily available to answer any questions you may have pertaining to our admissions process. Our admission staff understands the admission process can be complicated and we are here to help guide family members and case management through the process.
A&A Health Services is intended for individuals who have an identifiable mental health condition or crisis, requiring temporary or long-term placement outside of their home. A&A Health Services accepts “voluntary” and “conserved” elderly and adult clients who are referred from County Mental Health Agencies or community mental health providers who meet the admission criteria established for the program.
- Face Sheet
- Psychiatric evaluation with diagnosis
- Conservatorship paper/Forensic history
- Psychosocial assessment
- Current medication list
- Lab work
- Progress notes
- 18-63 years of age
- A mental health diagnosis
- A legal hold i.e. LPS, 1370, 1026,1001.20
- Must be completely ambulatory, no wheelchairs or crutches
- Cannot have any major medical issues
- Admission Staff is available
- Monday-Thursday, 7 am-5 pm
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Mental Health Facilities
Have general questions or comments for A&A Health Services?